GET STARTED – ADMISSIONS PROCESS
1. Call the addiction helpline.
The first step, whether you are concerned about yourself or a loved one, is to call our Admission Coordinator at 661-488-8884. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your situation and provide immediate help.
2. Complete an intake evaluation by phone.
Complete an intake evaluation by phone. Our Admissions Coordinators will conduct a brief intake evaluation by phone to determine available treatment options. This will include gathering information on:
- Types of substances being abused
- Length and frequency of use
- Any past treatment
- Employment and living situation
- Other medical conditions
3. Provide insurance information.
If you have private insurance, we will request your insurance information and ask that you allow us to contact your provider to determine benefit information.
4. Make travel arrangements.
Our Admissions Coordinators can help you make travel plans to our facility.