Healthy Living & Lifestyle,Inc. Response to COVID-19
During this time of uncertainty, Healthy Living & Lifestyle, Inc. has taken valuable steps in order to continue helping those struggling with drug & alcohol abuse, while also responding to the COVID-19. We care deeply about the health, wellness, and safety of our clients, staff, and visitors. While it is a stressful time, we believe that keeping our doors open to those suffering from addiction and mental health is absolutely necessary and will continue to be available to those seeking help.
We believe it is our duty to adapt our policies in order to contain this epidemic and continue to help others find lasting recovery from substance abuse.
Healthy Living’s COVID-19 Policy
In order to provide clients with the best care possible, we have made changes to many aspects of our program to effectively treat substance abuse while keeping clients safe from COVID-19. This includes:
• Every client undergoes a full medical evaluation prior to entry by our Medical Director.
• Every person who steps on the property is required to undergo a medical examination and temperature check for a fever, the most common symptom of COVID-19.
• Constant surface cleaning and sanitization of common areas.
• All staff will receive information and training on COVID-19 as well as preventative and containment measures.
COVID-19 Common Symptoms
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please seek immediate medical care.
• Difficulty breathing
Preventing of COVID-19
In order to effectively stop the spread of the COVID-19, Healthy Living suggests the following preventive measures:
• Regularly wash your hands for 30 seconds.
• Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
• Avoid handshakes, handholding, hugs and other forms of touching.
• If you are sick, stay home. and contact your healthcare provider.
• The CDC is recommending the use of N95 Masks for people who are infected.
Treating Drug & Alcohol Abuse During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Healthy Living prides itself on our ability to offer the best care possible when seeking treatment for drug & alcohol abuse. With the COVID-19 outbreak spreading, we have a responsibility to those who are addicted to staying fully open & operational during this difficult time. Healthy Living offers you a light at the end of the tunnel with our evidence-based, highest-level-of-care program that aims to help clients achieve long-term recovery.
To learn more about our program please browse our website, or if you are ready to get help for a drug or alcohol problem, take the first steps and verify your insurance benefits today by calling our toll free number at: 661-762-5668