Article provided by: The Holistic Sanctuary
At the Holistic Sanctuary, we offer customized heroin rehab to patients in a serene, calming, and beachfront property. We use the award-winning Pouyan approach to help patients struggling with addiction to embrace sobriety and attain improved wellness.
How we treat heroin addiction?
Our treatment for heroin addiction not only helps you overcome addiction but also treats the underlying cause of addiction. Here are some techniques that we use to treat heroin addiction:
- Stress reduction tactics – We teach all our clients specialized stress reduction tactics to help them cope and manage the challenges of withdrawal. Some of these include visualization, meditation, journal keeping, mind-body tactics, exercising, yoga, etc.
- Medical detoxification – Our detox procedure corrects the neurological imbalances and helps you return to your pre-addiction state. During the detox phase, we engage you in counseling, medical monitoring, physical fitness, and nutritional supervision sessions to help your body flush out the toxic remains and get started on recovery.
- Peer support – We conduct group therapies and activities, offering our clients the opportunity to communicate and socialize with one another. Our support group sessions pave the way for positive social interactions between recovering addicts and help them heal and recover long-term.
Besides, we offer dual diagnosis support, life skill instructions, and conduct relapse prevention sessions to treat addiction. Set in a beachfront property, our rehab offers the perfect ambiance for psychological healing and helps our patients attain improved mental wellness.
Top reasons to choose our heroin rehab
We follow a holistic treatment approach when it comes to helping patients’ break free from their addiction condition. Here’s why you should consider us for addiction treatment:
- We use ancient plant-based medicine to cleanse the body from the toxic remains caused by long term addiction.
- We engage our patients in a five-hour intravenous high-dose amino acid NAD IV therapy daily, which promotes healing at a cellular level.
- We offer a daily colonic green coffee enema to help your body flush out the toxins.
- We nourish the body, mind, and spirit through a healthy diet, involving an organic, plant-based, soy-free, non-GMO, and gluten-free diet.
- Our team of mental health experts offers extensive one-on-one counseling sessions every day to help clients overcome their psychological trauma
- We engage our clients in regular Reiki, yoga, carbon sauna, and massage sessions.
We are also the only rehab facility with a hyperbaric machine, which plays an integral role in alleviating the symptoms of depression in patients.
Do I need inpatient rehab for heroin addiction?
Heroin is one of the most addictive substances in the world. You must join inpatient treatment to safely overcome an addiction to heroin, as the withdrawal symptoms can be extremely unpleasant and painful. Furthermore, you need a customized detox and inpatient treatment plan to attain a safe, speedy, and comprehensive recovery from heroin addiction.
Call the Holistic Sanctuary at 310-601-7805 for more details on our heroin rehab treatment. With a series of psychotherapeutic treatments and a highly effective detox program, we enable you to break free from the chains of addiction.