Beginning the rehab is a critical step in your life, especially if you’re dealing with aggravated forms of addiction for a long time. We invite you to Healthy Living to join our drug rehab in Los Angeles and turn your life around today!
Starting the rehab journey
The first step in any rehab journey is accepting the problem in the first place. Most addicts are in denial at first, refusing any form of treatment until the situation forces them to do it. Once moving beyond that, everything becomes way more straightforward. At our facility, the rehab treatment consists of four core phases:
1. The admission process
It’s the first stage in our drug treatment in California, and it takes place over the phone. This means discussing with one of our experts about your situation and providing information about your addiction, the substance you’re using, insurance coverage, etc.
Having gathered all the essential information, our coordinators will make arrangements for you to arrive at our facility for assessment and treatment. We are aware that the first phone-call is the most difficult, but everything will get easier after that.
2. Clinical assessment
We have the best California drug addiction treatment thanks to our admission process, which builds the foundation for patient-oriented detox and treatment. The admission stage separates into three phases:
- Intake – You discuss your medical history, preexistent medical conditions, the substance you’re abusing, the withdrawal symptoms, etc. All these data will go to our medical experts for further analysis.
- Medical examination – This is a more thorough process, during which our physician will establish whether you need detox and what type. The doctor will prescribe specific medication, depending on your condition, to manage the withdrawal, prevent short-term relapse, and promote mental stability.
- Psychosocial assessment – We assess your mental health, looking for signs of co-occurring disorders that may negatively impact your ability to recover. Depending on the findings, we will recommend various forms of medication and therapy to cope with the disorders. At the same time, our experts will recommend long-term management strategies, which will prevent relapse and improve the quality of life substantially.
3. Holistic rehabilitation
We’re using a holistic approach to rehab, providing a variety of addiction treatment services in California. These include:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Individual and group therapy
- Optimized nutritional plans
- Physical exercise
- Reiki healing
- Spiritual support and meditation
- Counseling sessions, etc.
The treatment will take place in a serene setting, under the supervision of a team of friendly and qualified experts. Nothing to worry or stress about, just focus on recovery and healing.
4. Long-term management plan
Our drug and alcohol treatment in California offers counseling and guidance to promote a sober lifestyle. You can rely on our experts to teach you how to avoid social triggers, stay sober, contain your cravings, and fix your life in all aspects.
At Healthy Living, we promote sobriety, personal development, and mental and spiritual growth. If you’re ready to join our drug rehab in Los Angeles, call us at 661-536-5562, and let’s discuss your options!